Do you wake up in the morning with a cluster of insect bites? Mr Pesty can help..
Good Night....Don't let the bed bugs bite...
Bed bugs are nocturnal blood suckers and although not known to transmit any serious diseases, the bites prove very irritating.
Bites can often be identified as being in clusters.
It is important to try not to scrath the bites as this can lead to infections, it is suggested that you use:
- Ice packs
- Calamine Lotion
- Ansaethic Creams and soaps
What you can do
It is very important not to tranfer the Bed Bugs from one room to another.
- Gather all soft furnishings; bedding, clothing, soft toys, curtains, pillows and so on
- Bag them in the room and put through a commercial dryer
- Steam clean carpets, curtains, sofas, mattress etc
- Seal up cracks and crevices with gap filler
- Check behind wall hangings
- It may be necessary to remove infested furnishings
What Mr Pesty does
It is important to consult a qualified Pest Technician before the bed bugs ‘get out of control’, our technician will
- Complete a thorough inspection of the property
- Treat cracks and crevices with a dusting powder
- Spray skirting boards, carpet and furnishings
Mr Pesty offers a range of Termite services, this section will give you all the information your need to choose which services suits your needs. Visual Termite Inspections Pre Purchase Inspections Termatrac Visual Termite Inspections Pre Construction Termite Protection Kordon by Bayer Post Construction Termite Protection Termidor by BASF ...
Cockroaches, Spiders, Ants? Then a General Pest Treatment may be the best option for you.
Are you finding ant trails around your home? Perhaps in the bathroom, kitchen, coming through your down lights? Have you spotted a nest in the back yard? Mr Pesty can help...
Do you have a problem with spiders? We have a few tips that you could try.
Have you got rodents? Often the first thing you will notice is sound – squeaking, gnawing or movement in walls, cupboards and ceilings, Mr Pesty can help..
Are fleas ambushing you at home? Mr Pesty can help...
If you are seeing cockroaches in or around your property Mr Pesty can help.. Cockroaches are found all over the world. There are more than 3,500 species of cockroach. The most common varieties in Australia include the German, Australian, American and Oriental cockroaches. American cockroaches are large and ...