Are you finding ant trails around your home? Perhaps in the bathroom, kitchen, coming through your down lights? Have you spotted a nest in the back yard? Mr Pesty can help…
How to treat Ants
What you can do
Typically, surfaces that become contaiminated with crumbs and other food particals for example kitchen bench surfaces, shelves and drawers, floors, tables, chairs and so on should be kept clean.
Food utensils should be washed up soon after use and not left unwashed for long periods.
Outdoors, the area should be free of food sources eg pet food bowls, rubbish etc
- Remove rubbish and recycling daily.
- Try to determine what the ant was after – ensure all food is covered and put away.
- Find the entry point (where they entered the house) and seal all cracks and crevices.
- Attach door strips to the bottom of doors.
Clean the area around the ant trail with a strong soap or window cleaner to remove the pheromone scent.
What we do
Mr Pesty recommends that a General Pest Treatment is carried out for the treatment of Ants. Durign the treatment our qualified technician will:
During your treatment our qualified technician will carry out a thorough assessment of your home to determine your problem areas, allowing us to achieve a more targeted treatment.
After the assessment the technician will provide treatment to the following areas:
- Weep holes – using a dusting powder
- Cracks and crevices – Using a dusting powder
- Roof void & Sub floor – using a dusting powder
- A Gel product will be placed to kitchen cupboard hinges
- Internal and External perimeters – A Lo-Odour Spray
- Fence lines – A Lo-Odour Spray
- Under Eaves – A Lo-Odour Spray
- Application of a transfer effect product, allow the treatment to be passesd from ant to ant, taking the product back into the nest and killing of the entire colony
- Severe Cases can be treated by drilling and injecting the backyard
* 3 Month Internal Warranty
Mr Pesty offers a range of Termite services, this section will give you all the information your need to choose which services suits your needs. Visual Termite Inspections Pre Purchase Inspections Termatrac Visual Termite Inspections Pre Construction Termite Protection Kordon by Bayer Post Construction Termite Protection Termidor by BASF Biflex ...
Cockroaches, Spiders, Ants? Then a General Pest Treatment may be the best option for you.
Do you have a problem with spiders? We have a few tips that you could try.
Have you got rodents? Often the first thing you will notice is sound – squeaking, gnawing or movement in walls, cupboards and ceilings, Mr Pesty can help..
Are fleas ambushing you at home? Mr Pesty can help...
Do you wake up in the morning with a cluster of insect bites? Mr Pesty can help..
If you are seeing cockroaches in or around your property Mr Pesty can help.. Cockroaches are found all over the world. There are more than 3,500 species of cockroach. The most common varieties in Australia include the German, Australian, American and Oriental cockroaches. American cockroaches are large and ...