Do you have a problem with spiders? We have a few tips that you could try.
What you can do
- Remove or prune shrubs from windows
- Have night lights at the front of the home pointing at the house instead of against the dwelling
- Be sure to wear gloves when gardening
- Do not leave toys, shoes or belongings on the ground outside over night to prevent spidersusing them as a resting home
- Check under pots and planters for Red Back spiders
- Wear sensible shoes outdside at night particulary at night when ground dwelling spiders are most active
What Mr Pesty Does
- Powder applied to roof void, sub floor and weep holes
- Lo-Odour Spray under eves of the perimeter of the property
- Lo-Odour Spray to fence lines, external perimeter of home
- Lo-Odour Spray applied to internal and ecternal perimeters of out buildings
- Lo-Odour Spray applied to surrounding shrubs and bushes
* 6 Month internal warranty
Mr Pesty offers a range of Termite services, this section will give you all the information your need to choose which services suits your needs. Visual Termite Inspections Pre Purchase Inspections Termatrac Visual Termite Inspections Pre Construction Termite Protection Bayer Kordon® Termite System Post Construction Termite Protection Termidor by BASF ...
Cockroaches, Spiders, Ants? Then a General Pest Treatment may be the best option for you.
Are you finding ant trails around your home? Perhaps in the bathroom, kitchen, coming through your down lights? Have you spotted a nest in the back yard? Mr Pesty can help...
Have you got rodents? Often the first thing you will notice is sound – squeaking, gnawing or movement in walls, cupboards and ceilings, Mr Pesty can help..
Are fleas ambushing you at home? Mr Pesty can help...
Do you wake up in the morning with a cluster of insect bites? Mr Pesty can help..
If you are seeing cockroaches in or around your property Mr Pesty can help.. Cockroaches are found all over the world. There are more than 3,500 species of cockroach. The most common varieties in Australia include the German, Australian, American and Oriental cockroaches. American cockroaches are large and ...