Mr Pesty Pty Ltd is a wholly Australian Owned, family business that has been providing high quality pest management services to the Sydney Metro, South Coast and Central Coast areas since 2004.
Mr Pesty has been owned and managed by the current Company Directors Viktor Unal since its inception. A business whose aim is to ensure total customer satisfaction providing Pest Control Solutions.
We provide all aspects of pest control services in a professional manner to:-
Government Departments, Local councils, statutory, Real Estate, Strata Management, Social Clubs, Commercial Businesses, Industry and Residential projects
We ensure our customers, high quality work with minimum delays.
- Fully Licensed and continuously trained staff
- Employees NOT contactors
- Systems that comply with the current Australia Occupational Health & Safety Standards
- Integrated Pest Management Systems that ensure we remain Environmentally Friendly.
- Digital Service Folders providing all documentation including Material Safety Data Sheets and Safe Work Method Statements and treatment reports.
- Rodent Station and multiple site Bar Coding to ensure a thorough reporting program and faster more efficient treatments.
- Quality performance to the highest standards. This is an expectation of all members of the AEPMA [Australian Environmental Pest Management Association]
- 20 Million Dollars General and Public Liability Cover
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
Our head office based in Roselands in Sydney Inner West is fitted with the latest technology.
We provide a streamlined, quick and efficient booking and communication system to our technicians servicing Sydney Metro, Wollongong and Central & South Coasts. This ensures that YOUR job is done to the agreed timetable.
We provide a solution for all your pest needs from the all too common cockroach to the far more serious property damaging Termite.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- General Pest Treatments
- Integrated Pest Management Programs
- Rodent Baiting Systems
- Possum Catch and Release
- Bird Control
- Visual Termite Inspection
- Termatrac Termite Inspection
- Pre Purchase Timber Pest Inspection
- Termite Home Protection Systems
- Pre and Post Construction Termite Protection
- Bar-coding reporting of rodents stations and multiple sites
- Digital Service Folders
Mr Pesty’s Policy in the area of Environmental Management is to provide a place to work that is environmentally aware and to be responsible of its obligations to the community as a whole.
We have a documented Environmental Management System in place, this system has been developed to address the relevant elements regarding New South Wales Government Environmental System Guidelines 2nd Edition, September 2009 and Australian Standard AS/NZS ISO 14001:2004.
Company Goals and Objectives
Our objectives are to:-
- Manage the development and growth of our customer base in a manner that shall maintain stability with our existing customers.
- Ensure construction and servicing schedules are achieved.
- Meet all legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Achieve a zero defects on work performed
The Company’s Quality Commitment
Management shall require all personnel to be actively engaged in the development of our quality system and work towards continual improvement in meeting customer requirements.
The success of our Quality Assurance System shall be assured by management and their total commitment to complete implementation within the company in accordance with Australian Standard AS/NZS ISO9001:2008.
The quality manual of MR PESTY shall outline the requirements of both the company and its customers. Once these requirements are identified, it shall be our company’s policy to maintain control and continually improve.
Accredited Workplace Health & Safety System
This system complies with the necessary requirements of Work Cover NSW, Work Health & Safety Act 2011, Work Health & Safety Regulation 2011, Workplace Injury Management and Workers Compensation Act 1998 No. 86, relevant Codes of Practice and addresses the relevant elements of New South Wales Government WH&S Management Systems Guidelines and Auditing (5th Edition) and AS/NZS4801.
What is IPM? Integrated Pest Management (IPM) is an effective and environmentally sensitive approach to pest management that relies on a combination of common-sense practices. IPM programs use current, comprehensive information on the life cycles of pests and their interaction with the environment. This information, in combination with available pest ...
THE AIM OF THE POLICY Mr Pesty Pty Ltd policy is to ensure that all works & services that it provides is carried out with the management of the Environment at its workplaces. The implementation of this Policy shall assist in ensuring environmental management is provided to promote an environmentally ...
Email: email@example.com Mobile: 0488 772 337 Every year, termites cause more damage to Australian homes than floods, fires and storms combined. At least one in five homes ...
Mr Pesty has many Real Estate and Strata Management clintelle. Our procedure is as follows; Upon contact with a new Agent we issue an information pack which includes; Comapny Profile Insurance certificates of currency Licences Price List Invoice Terms and Conditions
Most common pest products on an industrial site would include; Feral Cats Cockroaches Rodents Termites
HomeGuard is a Precision Termite Management System which is a physical and chemical termite barrier in one. It is installed to the foundations of new buildings or extensions to provide a continuous barrier, which prevents concealed entry of termites into the building, thereby protecting the asset. The HomeGuard product range ...
The last thing your customers want to see are pests. It is important to set up a regular integrated pest management program (IPM).
Most common issues that arise in office buildings are: German Cockroaches Rodents Termites