Mr Pesty has many Real Estate and Strata Management clintelle.
Our procedure is as follows;
- Upon contact with a new Agent we issue an information pack which includes;
- Comapny Profile
- Insurance certificates of currency
- Price List
- Invoice Terms and Conditions
How we do it
Once you are happy with our offer all you need to do when a work order arises is;
- Email through the Work Order containing instructions
- Mr Pesty will contact tenants to arrange a suitable appointment with the tenant
- We give our clients a set time (allowing for delays due to traffic etc)
- On our arrival the technician will discuss the treatment with the tenant
- The technicain will leave an information brochure with the tenant to explain the treatment in further detail
- Our office staff will process the completed works and issue an invoice within 36 hours
We aim for total client satisfaction
What is IPM? Integrated Pest Management (IPM) is an effective and environmentally sensitive approach to pest management that relies on a combination of common-sense practices. IPM programs use current, comprehensive information on the life cycles of pests and their interaction with the environment. This information, in combination with available pest ...
THE AIM OF THE POLICY Mr Pesty Pty Ltd policy is to ensure that all works & services that it provides is carried out with the management of the Environment at its workplaces. The implementation of this Policy shall assist in ensuring environmental management is provided to promote an environmentally ...
Mr Pesty Pty Ltd is a wholly Australian Owned, family business that has been providing high quality pest management services to the Sydney Metro, South Coast and Central Coast areas since 2004. Mr Pesty has been owned and managed by the current Company Directors Viktor Unal since its inception. A ...
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 0488 772 337 Every year, termites cause more damage to Australian homes than floods, fires and storms combined. At least one in five homes ...
Most common pest products on an industrial site would include; Feral Cats Cockroaches Rodents Termites
HomeGuard is a Precision Termite Management System which is a physical and chemical termite barrier in one. It is installed to the foundations of new buildings or extensions to provide a continuous barrier, which prevents concealed entry of termites into the building, thereby protecting the asset. The HomeGuard product range ...
The last thing your customers want to see are pests. It is important to set up a regular integrated pest management program (IPM).
Most common issues that arise in office buildings are: German Cockroaches Rodents Termites