THE AIM OF THE POLICY
- Mr Pesty Pty Ltd policy is to ensure that all works & services that it provides is carried out with the management of the Environment at its workplaces.
- The implementation of this Policy shall assist in ensuring environmental management is provided to promote an environmentally aware work site for the Company’s Clients, its Employees, Contractors and members of the public.
THE COMPANY’S GOALS & OBJECTIVES
The Company’s goals and objectives are to;
- Provide services in a professional and environmentally responsible manner to its Clients and maintaining a environmentally aware place of work at all of its places of work e.g. office, factory and field.
- Pursue the best environmental practices by conserving and enhancing its use of resources so that ecological processes are maintained, and that the total quality of life, now and in the future can be increased.
- Meet all legislative and regulatory requirements by complying with Federal and State environmental legislation.
- Identifying what activities the Company carries out that affects or interacts with the environment.
- Work with Staff, Suppliers, Subcontractors, and other interested parties to encourage the reduction of environmental impacts of the Company’s business.
- Ensure that all Employees and Subcontractors are fully aware and compliant with their environmental responsibilities and obligations required by legislation and the contracts. This will be communicated to all Employees during the Company induction programme and for both Employees and Subcontractors during Site inductions.
- Achieve zero pollution and other environmental incidents.
- Environmental Factors
- Eliminate noise when and where possible.
- Eliminate any unnecessary chemical usage & using chemicals or other substances that have the approval of the Water Authorities and Environmental Protection Agency and meet with legislative requirements.
- Eliminate the risk of air borne fumes and gases into the atmosphere.
- Ensure contamination of soils and water ways are not at risk due to incorrect waste disposal, spills or other accidents.
- Minimising waste and ensuring responsible waste disposal.
- Responsibility & Review
- Provide guidance and set clear and precise procedures to attain and maintain those goals and to commit financial, physical and human resources to achieve them.
- Allocate responsibility and accountability to all levels of the organisation.
- Carry out regular inspections, enforcing rules and implementing disciplinary procedures where necessary and continually review performance of the waste management and minimisation programme.
- Advise the relevant authorities of any unsafe act or occurrence immediately and assisting to take preventative measures to ensure the safety of the environment until such relevant authorities arrive.
THE COMPANY’S ENVIRONMENTAL COMMITMENT
- The Company shall require that environmental awareness forms part of Staff induction and on-going training programmes and shall require its Staff to be actively engaged in the development of our environmental management system and work towards continual improvement in meeting Client and legislative requirements.
- Allocate responsibility and accountability to all levels of the organisation and provide guidance and set clear and precise procedures to attain and maintain the Company’s goals and to commit financial, physical and human resources to achieve them.
- The success of the Company’s environmental management system shall be assured by management and their total commitment to complete implementation within the Company in accordance with NSW Government Construction Environmental Management System Guidelines November 1998.
- The Environmental Management manual of the Company shall outline the requirements of both the Company and its Clients. Once these requirements are identified, it shall be the Company’s policy to maintain control and to review and continually improve.
What is IPM? Integrated Pest Management (IPM) is an effective and environmentally sensitive approach to pest management that relies on a combination of common-sense practices. IPM programs use current, comprehensive information on the life cycles of pests and their interaction with the environment. This information, in combination with available pest ...
Netbiokem is a Ready To Use high level commercial grade disinfectant. FOG:All fog treatments must be carried out in empty premises / areas with any air conditioning and re circulation systems switched off. Ensure all external doors are closed and any internal doors and small space closures are open. POST-TREATMENT:Once ...
Mr Pesty Pty Ltd is a wholly Australian Owned, family business that has been providing high quality pest management services to the Sydney Metro, South Coast and Central Coast areas since 2004. Mr Pesty has been owned and managed by the current Company Directors Viktor Unal since its inception. A ...
Email: email@example.com Mobile: 0455 407 162 Every year, termites cause more damage to Australian homes than floods, fires and storms combined. At least one in five homes are affected ...
Mr Pesty has many Real Estate and Strata Management clintelle. Our procedure is as follows; Upon contact with a new Agent we issue an information pack which includes; Comapny Profile Insurance certificates of currency Licences Price List Invoice Terms and Conditions
Most common pest products on an industrial site would include; Feral Cats Cockroaches Rodents Termites
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 0455 407 162 Kordon Termite System AU Product Overview Kordon is a flexible building protection tool providing a combined physical and uniquely repellent termite system. For ...
The last thing your customers want to see are pests. It is important to set up a regular integrated pest management program (IPM).
Most common issues that arise in office buildings are: German Cockroaches Rodents Termites